Terms and Conditions
Myerchin ST&C Aug 17
- Myerchin UK is a trading name of Accordant Marketing UK Ltd.
- These terms and conditions are the only conditions which Accordant Marketing UK Ltd are prepared to deal with a buyer and they shall govern the contract to the entire exclusion of all other terms and conditions with the exception of any variations agreed in writing by Accordant Marketing UK Ltd. No terms and conditions contained within any of the buyers documentation will form part of the contract and the buyer waives any rights which it otherwise might have to rely on such terms and conditions.
- Prices quoted are correct at the time of print/publish and are subject to variation thereafter. Unless specifically detailed prices quoted exclude delivery charges and VAT, these will charged at the current rate at the time of invoicing.
- Payment (non-account)
Unless previously agreed payment is required with order by Credit Card, Debit Card, Bank Transfer or Cheque; Cheques should be made payable to Accordant Marketing UK Ltd. The company reserves the right to clear cheques before goods are dispatched.
- Payment (account)
Accounts are by prior arrangement only. Unless previously agreed Payment Terms on all accounts are strictly 30 Days from date of Invoice (Invoices will be dated as day of dispatch).
In the unlikely event that a product does not meet your requirements it must be returned to Accordant Marketing UK Ltd in its original condition within 30 days of delivery. Guarantees on products exclude fair wear and tear. Please inform us by phone or in writing prior to any return. A reference to the Invoice/Delivery number must accompany the returned product.
- Limit of Liability
Accordant Marketing UK Ltd products are sold with the understanding that the buyer will test them in actual use and will have determined whether the products are suitable for the particular use for which they are to be applied.
- Accordant Marketing UK warrants to the buyer that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship, but limits its obligations under this warranty to replacement of products.
- Accordant Marketing UK liability is thus limited to the value of the goods supplied. Accordant Marketing UK Limited cannot be held responsible or liable for any other liabilities whatsoever including but not limited to consequential loss or personal injury.
- This warranty does not extend to any person obtaining the products from the buyer.
- Any sizes, capacities and dimensions quoted are, unless specifically stated otherwise, approximate and for guidance only.
- Any known errata or changes in any Accordant Marketing UK Ltd publication including pricing, will be notified at the time of ordering and before the order is accepted. Accordant Marketing UK Ltd reserves the right to make any such amendments at its sole discretion.
- Please note that telephone calls may be recorded.